Messier 101 the “Pinwheel Galaxy” with Super Nova 2023ixf – the kind of supernova I had been waiting for for 10 years!

Below is a brute stack of part 1, amounting to about 30% of the data. Part 2, a few weeks later, and acquired on the other side of the full moons, gives the other 70% of this dataset.

I did test the Ha response, and the result was very underwhelming, so I kept it a 12 frames (1 hour of integration). It may interest some users however, so I distribute it.

I also acquired a short exposure version to debloat the star field or do photometry of the Super Nova.

And here is SN 2023ixf identified.